Centre for Youth Health provides support to young people living in the Counties Manukau area aged 12-24 years.
Kidz First Centre for Youth Health is a team of health professionals who provide advice and support for young people, along with their whānau/families. Our team includes nurses, doctors, social workers and youth health workers. We provide support to young people experiencing health issues that have a significant impact on their lives.
We work closely with your GP / family doctor and anyone helping with your care.
Clinics are provided in a variety of locations, including:
- Youthline Manukau: 145 St George Street, Papatoetoe, Auckland 2025
- Botany Superclinic: 260 Botany Rd, Golflands, Auckland 2013
- Pukekohe Hospital: Tuakau Rd, Pukekohe 2120
- Youthline Ponsonby: 13 Maidstone St, Grey Lynn, Auckland 1021 (young people living in Auckland DHB area)
- Whanau House Henderson: 4 Pioneer St, Henderson, Auckland 0612 (young people living in Waitemata DHB area)
Click here to learn more!